Simple Savory Salmon and Asparagus Packets
Enjoy this savory, healthy meal and the quick clean up!
- 5-7 Salmon Fillets
- Lemon juice or lemon pepper to taste
- 5-7 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 stick Butter Divided for Each Fillet
- 2 lbs Trimmed Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Prepare an aluminum foil sheet for each fish packet.
- Pat your fresh salmon filets dry with paper towels.
- Arrange the salmon and asparagus in packets.
- Divide butter cubes on top evenly.
- Generously sprinkle lemon juice/powder, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Close foil packets, sealing the ends but allowing for extra space for heat to circulate.
- Bake in the oven (sealed side up) until salmon has cooked for about 12 minutes.