- Spring has Sprung (Seasonal Cooking)
- McGowan in the Raw (Sushi, Ceviche, Oysters, Tartar, Poke)
- Crafting Craft Cocktails
- Soups, Soups, Soups!
- Let's Party Party Fare
- Coastal California
Fish and Seafood
- Whole Fish Cooking Preparations and Techniques
- Shellfish and Fin Fish Preparations and Techniques
- Essential Cooking Techniques from a Restaurant Chef
- Knife Skills
- Mother Sauces
- Cooking Methods -- How and Why to Saute, Roasting, Grilling, Baking, Broiling
About the event
Have you always wanted to learn the skills of a restaurant chef? How to cut an onion the proper way? Julienne a carrot for the prettiest stirfry around? Perhaps make a demi glace that would…..well, you fill in the blank.
Time for some Chef Classes with Chef Rob. You get to eat and drink and laugh and learn. What’s not to love? Bring your friends or meet new ones. Let’s cook!