McGowan & Sons
SERVING SEAFOOD AND PROVISIONS SINCE 2019
A few words about us
Serving Seafood and Provisions Since 2019
What do you need? We’ve got it or we can get it for you.
- Fresh salads daily and not the boring iceberg kind. The good stuff. Something interesting. McGowan says you don’t make friends with salad. Mrs. McG says, these salads you do!
- Soup. scratch-made with in-house stock. And you can even buy this stock from our freezer to make your own deliciousness! It’s great for cooking rice, making sauces, and flavoring everything that hits your dinner table.
- Surf. The freshest fish and seafood are flown in daily from the coasts. Don't be afraid to ask for recommendations and preparation information!!
- Meal Kits. McGowan has prepped your grub nearly to completion using whole foods and house-made prep items. When you get home, fire off the final bit for a fresh, hot meal. No soggy carry out here.
- Catch of the Day. All prepared and ready to eat, our Catch of the Day is always fresh. Great for entertaining on the fly or a quick lunch.
- To Go Menu. Really want a hot meal that you don't have to do a thing for except pick up the fork.....check out our To Go menu!
- Catering Up the Wazoo. We can make it for you to take and serve. We can show up at your event and do the full-service routine. We can deliver and set up your event and get out before your guests arrive. Or we can host your party here at McGowan & Sons Party Room. Wait for it…..craft-made cocktails, wine, and beer pairings complete the show.
- Wine and Beer. Old Man and Old Lady McGowan work really hard to curate a lovely wine and beer selection (that's code for....we do A LOT of wine tastings!). Check out our favorites!
- Kitchen Goodies. Yes, we have searched out some of our favorites because well....we can't help ourselves!! We love the world of food, drink, and entertaining. Whether it be a cocktail shaker, fish spatula, fancy shoyu, or cocktail-making kit, we got it! And we think it's fabulous!
- Chef’s Classes. Inspired enough that you want to learn better knife skills or how to make a great sauce? Perhaps it’s time to plan a girls’ night out? Maybe it's Mama's birthday and she's tired of the same candle? It’s fun. It’s social. You get to eat. And drink (after the knife lessons!).
- Wine Dinners. We really love our Wine Vendors! They are some of the most knowledgeable wine experts we've ever met. And their taste in wine....well....let's just say, it's REAL good! McGowan makes a menu, they help us pair some wines and VOILA! Dinner is ready for you to enjoy and maybe pick up a tip or two along the way.
- Pop-Up Events. Sometimes we just have to. Have to what? Have to have a dinner party or maybe just a party. They're always different and maybe a little crazy added in but always fun!